CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessfully launching an academic career in the challenging environment of higher education today is apt to require more explicit preparation than the informal socialization typically afforded in graduate school. As a faculty vice soon discovers, job success requires balancing multiple demands on one's time and energy. New Faculty offers a useful compendium of 'survival' advice for the faculty newcomer, ranging from practical tips on classroom teaching and student performance evaluation to detailed advice on grant-writing, student advising, professional service, and publishing. Beginning faculty members - and possibly their more experienced colleagues as well - will find this lively guidebook both informative and thought-provoking.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Murry, Jr., is Associate Professor of Higher Education and Associate Dean for Research, Graduate Studies and Faculty Development, College of Education and Health Professions, at the University of Arkansas Fayetteville, USA.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Lucas,John W. Murry
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2002
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.