CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- SynopsisNew fathers have come a long way from a generation ago when they were shut out of the delivery room. Today's father is encouraged to participate in the birth of his child. This book tells dad everything he needs to know about pregnancy, delivery, and infant care so he can have the confidence to experience all the joys of his baby's birth.,What's A Father To Do ?New fathers have come a long way from a generation ago when they were shut out of the delivery room. Today's new father is encouraged to participate in his child's birth by offering support and comfort to his wife, yet little has been done to prepare him for the total process of becoming a father. This book will tell Dad everything he needs to know about pregnancy, delivery, and infant care and give him the confidence to experience all the joys of getting to know his new baby. Get Straight Answers About: What to expect at every stage of pregnancy What you'll learn in birthing classes Helping her through morning sickness, mood swings, and stress Making informed choices about doctors, hospitals, delivery and new baby care What you need before you bring the baby home Why your wife needs you in the delivery room Feeding and caring for your baby What to do in an emergency How to tell if it is an emergency How to be a truly great dad -- right from the beginning Don't Panic...All The Help You Need Is Here!
- AuthorGene B. Williams
- Number Of Pages336 pages
- Publication Date1997-06-01
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Year19970000
- Copyright Date1997
- Weight10.3 Oz
- Height0.8 In.
- Width5.2 In.
- Length8 In.
- LC Classification NumberRG525.W633 1997
- Dewey Decimal618.2
- Dewey Edition21
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.