All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is a deacon? What does a deacon do? These are two questions pastors, parishioners, and even deacons themselves often ask. In A New Friendship Monsigr Edward Buelt answers these questions through an engaging conversation with the Scriptures, the eucharistic liturgy, and church teaching on the diaconate. Originally given as a retreat for deacon candidates, A New Friendship is w available to a larger audience of bishops, priests, deacons, deacons' wives, and candidates in formation. Buelt's treatment of al the major themes of the diaconate? Ministry of word, altar, and charity, as well as communion, sacrifice, service, and suffering? Is inspiring and enriching. He highlights the meaning of the diaconate through insightful and moving reflections on the Scriptures and proposes practical lessons for a deacon's ministry at Mass. Buelt offers sound counsel for the spiritual life of deacons in the voice of an attentive pastor of souls and as one who cares about the diaconate. A New Friendship is must reading for anyone interested in the diaconate and in diaconal ministry. Monsigr Edward Buelt was ordained to the priesthood in 1982. A ted liturgist and can lawyer, he has exercised a variety of ministries in the Archdiocese of Denver and as an official of the Pontifical Council for the Laity. In 1998 he was appointed the founding pastor of Our Lady of Loreto Parish in suburban Denver, where he continues to serve.
- Author BiographyMonsignor Edward Buelt was ordained to the priesthood in 1982. A noted liturgist and canon lawyer, he has exercised a variety of ministries in the Archdiocese of Denver and as an official of the Pontifical Council for the Laity. In 1998 he was appointed the founding pastor of Our Lady of Loreto Parish in suburban Denver, where he continues to serve.
- Author(s)Monsignor Edward Louis Buelt
- PublisherLiturgical Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCollegeville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiturgical Press
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byThe Most Reverend Charles Chaput
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.