All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid B. Audrestch, Giovanni Battista Dagni, Rosario Faraci, and Robert E. Hoskisson Moving from the received state of the art, this book presents and discusses a variety of attractive recent developments and achievements in entrepreneurship research. In more detail, it makes a systematic analysis of both theory and practice associated with the current evolving contours of strategic entrepreneurship intended as a new tradition in management and a field of study per se. This book intentionally enc- passes four distinct domains: the nurturing of governance mechanisms and arran- ments, the mobilization of capital, the activation of learning and invation loops, and the role of open invation in new entrepreneurial organizations. Research on entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial processes has met greatest success at the dawn of this new millennium, stretching its frontiers from a peri- eral subfield of management studies into one of the most relevant spheres of stra- gic management. Coined roughly a decade ago, the term strategic entrepreneurship joins together the insights of both entrepreneurship and strategic management and explores the overlap between the two (Hitt et al. 2001). The decision to follow this integrative line of enquiry rested on the conviction that a chasm exists at the intersection of entrepreneurship and strategic management.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid B. Audretsch,Giovanni Battista Dagnino,Robert E. Hoskisson,Rosario Faraci
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementPreviously published in hardcover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.47New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $20.09New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.