New Frontiers in Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury: An Evidence Base for Clinical Practice by Vicki Anderson, Miriam A. Beauchamp, Cathy Catroppa, Keith Owen Yeates (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $150.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $280.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Frontiers in Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury provides an evidence base for clinical practice specific to traumatic brain injury (TBI) sustained during childhood, with a focus on functional outcomes. It utilizes a biological-psychosocial conceptual framework consistent with the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health, which highlights that biological, psychological, and social factors all play a role in disease and children's recovery from acquired brain injury. With its clinical perspective, it incorporates current and past research and evidence regarding advances that have occurred in outcomes, predictors, medical techlogy, and rehabilitation post-TBI. This book is great resource for established and new clinicians and researchers, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows who work in the field of pediatric TBI, including psychologists, neuropsychologists, pediatricians, and psychiatrists.
- Author BiographyDr. Cathy Catroppa is an educational and developmental psychologist, a Research Fellow of the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute (MCRI), Royal Children's Hospital (RCH) in Melbourne, Australia, and Associate Professor in the Departments of Psychological Sciences and Paediatrics, University of Melbourne. Dr. Vicki Anderson is Director of Psychology at the Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne, Australia, Director of Critical Care and Neurosciences Research at the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute and Professor of Pediatrics and Psychology at the University of Melbourne. Dr. Miriam Helen Beauchamp is Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology, University of Montreal and Researcher at the St. Justine Hospital Research Centre, where she leads the ABCs Developmental Neuropsychology Laboratory. Dr. Keith Owen Yeates is Professor of Psychology, University of Calgary, where he is a member of the Alberta Children's Hospital Research Institute and Hotchkiss Brain Institute.
- Author(s)Cathy Catroppa,Keith Owen Yeates,Miriam A. Beauchamp,Vicki Anderson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAmerican Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology/Psychology Press Continuing Education Series
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note12 black & white tables
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.