All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide to the most invative technical trading tools and strategies available In today's investment arena, there is a growing demand to diversify investment strategies through numerous styles of contemporary market analysis, as well as a continuous search for increasing alpha. Paul Ciana, Bloomberg L.P.'s top liason to Technical Analysts worldwide, understands these challenges very well and that is why he has created New Frontiers in Technical Analysis. Paul, along with in-depth contributions from some of the worlds most accomplished market participants developed this reliable guide that contains some of the newest tools and strategies for analyzing today's markets. The methods discussed are based on the existing body of kwledge of technical analysis and have evolved to support, and appeal to technical, fundamental, and quantitative analysts alike. It answers the question What are other people using? by quantifying the popularity of the universally accepted studies, and then explains how to use them Includes thought provoking material on seasonality, sector rotation, and market distributions that can bolster portfolio performance Presents ground-breaking tools and data visualizations that paint a vivid picture of the direction of trend by capitalizing on traditional indicators and eliminating many of their faults And much more Engaging and informative, New Frontiers in Technical Analysis contains invative insights that will sharpen your investments strategies and the way you view today's market.
- Author BiographyPAUL CIANA is an Application Specialist at Bloomberg LP where he consults with market participants on developing technical strategies, directs a week long class on technical analysis and proposes the development of new technical tools on Bloomberg. He is the author of the Bloomberg Global Technical Strategy report and contributes quarterly to Bloomberg Markets magazine. He has guest presented at the Traders Expo, Market Technicians Association Annual Symposium, International Federation of Technical Analysts Annual Conference, CFA Institute, MBA programs, and many Bloomberg events. He is the New York Chapter Chair of the Market Technicians Association and is an instructor in the CMT Institute. He graduated from the University at Albany with honors, majoring in finance and management, and minoring in economics.
- Author(s)Paul Ciana
- PublisherBloomberg Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomberg Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight618 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.