All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this volume is to showcase alternative theoretical and methodological approaches to work and family research, and present methodological alternatives to the widely kwn shortcomings of current research on work and the family. In the first part of the book contributors consider various theoretical perspectives including: * Positive Organizational Psychology * System Theory * Multi-Level Theoretical Models * Dyadic Study Designs The chapters in Part Two consider a number of methodological issues including: key issues pertaining to sampling, the role of diary studies, Case Cross-over designs, Biomarkers, and Cross-Domain and Within-Domain Relations. Contributors also elaborate the conceptual and logistical issues involved in incorporating vel measurement approaches. The book will be of essential reading for researchers and students in work and organizational psychology, and related disciplines.
- Author BiographyJoseph G. Grzywacz is Kaiser Family Endowed Professor of Family Resilience at Oklahoma State University, USA. He is an interdisciplinary social scientist whose research focuses on the health-related implications of everyday work and family life for adults and children. His research emphasizes the role of work and family in creating and exaggerating health disparities, and programmatic and policy solutions for eliminating forced choices between work and family. Evangelia Demerouti is a full-time professor at Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands. Her research focuses on the processes enabling performance, including the effects of work characteristics, decision making, occupational well-being and work-life balance. Her articles have been published in journals including Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Occupational Health Psychology and Journal of Vocational Behavior.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note10 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEvangelia Demerouti,Joseph G. Grzywacz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.