All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together sixteen student affairs experts to identify how student affairs professionals can shape and direct their field to meet the future challenges and needs of students, society, and higher education.
- Author BiographyMARGARET J. BARR is vice president for student affairs, Northwestern University and serves as editor-in-chief of the Jossey-Bass New Directions in Student Services series. She is a recipient of the NASPA Contribution to Literature Award (1986), and the ACPA Professional Service Award (1986), and the ACPA Contribution to Knowledge Award (1990).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/11/1990
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleThe Jossey-Bass higher education series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.