All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew German Cinema explores the context from which the films made by Fassbinder, Wenders, Herzog and others emerged during the late 1960s through to the mid-1980s. it examines the US dominance of the German market place, the development of the film subsidy system, the framework of European art cinema and distribution and exhibition initiatives that helped to facilitate the shape of a new national cinema.
- Author BiographyJulia Knight is Principal Lecturer in the Media Arts dept. at the University of Luton.
- Author(s)Julia Knight
- PublisherWallflower Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2003
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleShort Cuts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWallflower Press
- Content Note8 illus.
- Weight227 g
- Width146 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.