All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive collection of New Hampshire's odd, wacky, and most offbeat people, places, and things, for New Hampshire residents and anyone else who enjoys local humor and trivia with a twist.
- Author BiographyEric Jones is a graduate of The University of Iowa's Nonfiction Writing Program. A personal essayist and travel writer, he also works as a mover and as a nursing assistant at the University of Iowa Hospital's Burn Treatment Center.
- Author(s)Eric Jones
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleCuriosities Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight25 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.