All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat a mess! Brand new homes, empty rooms: Now what? It's pre-school readers to the rescue as they get to arrange--and re-arrange--all the furniture and accessories in every house on the street. Fifty magnetic pieces to place on magnetised pages--from bathroom rugs to the kitchen sink--that will unleash the inner interior decorator in every four-and five-year-old, whether they're restless in the backseat of the car, bored on a flight, or simply playing on the living room floor.
- Author BiographyPeggy Nille has lived and travelled widely from India to Machu Pichu and back to France. A student of the Beaux-Arts de Paris (ENSBA), where she studied painting and design, she has been illustrating full time since 2005.
- Author(s)Marie Fordacq
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- FormatNovelty book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Weight1179 g
- Width248 mm
- Height324 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peggy Nille
- Contained items statementContains Other merchandise
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.