All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCCA's Congress Series No. 12 , reflecting the contributions of numerous rewned arbitration experts to the 2004 ICCA Beijing Conference, commences with an overview of the current international arbitration regime in China and Hong Kong, ting both the progress that has been achieved and the work that remains to be done there. The remainder of the volume comprises two sets of papers on contemporary substantive and procedural issues in international commercial arbitration. The first set contains in-depth reports on the topical subjects of arbitration of foreign investment disputes, the granting of provisional or interim measures with respect to arbitration and the enforceability of awards, supplemented by commentary from the point of view of various specializations and regions. The second, also using the format of reports and commentary, addresses modalities of conciliation and settlement in relation to arbitration, including various n-binding (ADR) processes, issues (drafting step clauses and confidentiality) in integrated dispute resolution systems, which may combine conciliation and arbitration, and the role of arbitrators as settlement facilitators.
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleICCA Congress S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Weight993 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAlbert Jan van den Berg
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.