All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn New Ideas About New Ideas, Shira White offers a fresh, lively, and inspiring perspective on invation. Drawing from in-depth interviews with dozens of today's most fascinating people-from architect Frank Gehry to physicist Brian Greene-White illustrates how anyone can achieve a creative mindset and let the sparks fly. Whether you are building a new organization, turning around a company, launching a new ad campaign or product line, or staying a step ahead of your competitors on any front, New Ideas About New Ideas is bound to change the way you look at your life, your work, and your world.
- Author BiographyShira P. White is president of SPWI, a leading innovation management and new-product-development consulting firm. An accomplished painter and writer, she has served as an instructor at the Pratt Institute and a lecturer at NYU's Stern Graduate School of Business and the School of Visual Arts. She lives in New York City. Visit www.newideasaboutnewideas.com.
- Author(s)G. Patton Wright,Shira P. White
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication27/11/2002
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight387 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.