All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionNEW INSTANT GUIDE TO BRIDGE is designed as a quick reference book for every bridge player who wants to be sure of the best bid, lead or play. It includes what you need to kw for opening bids, responses and rebids. There is also guidance on hand evaluation, competitive bidding strategy, opening leads, declarer play and defence so that the reader will have all the basic essentials of good play within easy reach.
- Author BiographyHugh Kelsey (Author) Hugh Kelsey will always be remembered as one of the all-time great bridge writers and analysts. He was the author of more than 50 outstanding bridge books and was the bridge advisor and editor for the Master Bridge Series from its foundation. Ron Klinger (Author) Ron Klinger is a leading international bridge teacher and has represented Australia in world championships since 1976. An Australian Grand Master and a World Bridge Federation International Master, he has written over 60 books, some of which have been translated into Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, French, Hebrew and Icelandic. He has created many new bridge ideas and devised a number of conventions. He lives in NSW, Australia.
- Author(s)Hugh Kelsey,Ron Klinger
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleMaster Bridge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Weight76 g
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.