All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the colorful customs, people, and places of New Jersey. With straightforward text and captivating photos, this book is a great introduction to the state. Maps and symbols are included to enrich the student's understanding of geography and state identity.
- Author(s)M J York
- PublisherChild's World
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleStatebasics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChild's World
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width244 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.