All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis richly detailed overview surveys the evolution of geometrical ideas and the development of the concepts of modern geometry from ancient times to the present. Topics include projective, Euclidean, and n-Euclidean geometry as well as the role of geometry in Newtonian physics, calculus, and relativity. Over 100 exercises with answers. Includes a new Introduction by Peter Ruane. Reprint of The John Day Company, Inc., New York, 1966
- Author(s)Irving Adler
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, frontispiece, figures
- Weight431 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.