All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for children to experiment with word building on the fridge, a metal tray or any other metallic surface. This set includes long vowels, plain vowels and instructions.
- Author BiographyLyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
- Author(s)Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- FormatOther merchandise
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLetterland S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight223 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.