All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, w in paperback, examines the impact of neo-liberal reform on the traditional caring ethos of public services such as education, exploring how these reforms influence the appointment and experiences of senior management across the education sector.
- Author BiographyKATHLEEN LYNCH Professor of Equality Studies and a founding member of the Equality Studies Centre and the School of Social Justice at University College Dublin, Ireland. She is the author of The Hidden Curriculum and Equality in Education and co-author of Schools and Society in Ireland, Equality and Power in Schools, Inside Classrooms, Equality and Affective Equality, Who Cares?. BERNIE GRUMMELL Lecturer in the Departments of Education and Adult & Community Education in National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Ireland. DYMPNA DEVINE Director of the Social Science Research Centre in the College of Human Sciences, University College Dublin, Ireland. she has previously published Immigration and Schooling in the Republic of Ireland.
- Author(s)Bernie Grummell,Dympna Devine,Kathleen Lynch
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.