All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtists living in the new millennium must create new models for exhibitions and sales. They must also be aware of new modes of communication, from occupying un-rented space to social networking and the latest mobile phone apps. How we share visual information is radically shifting, and artists can benefit from all of these new tools. In this hyper-competitive world, the latest software and hardware, as it applies to creativity and promotion, is part of a language you must be conversant in. This book is like a language course that is meant to enhance your ability to communicate your art and creative ideas to the world. Finally, this book works as a course (downloadable syllabus available) and as a companion volume to Carey's recent book, Making It in the Art World .
- Author BiographyBrainard Carey is a Whitney Biennial- featured artist and a career coach to those aspiring to work in the arts. He collaborates on conceptual projects with his wife Delia Carey under the name of Praxis. He lives in New York City, NY.
- Author(s)Brainard Carey
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.