Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe in-depth reference work Media Facades History, Techlogy and Content is w sequelled by a stock take: what developments have there been in the last three years? Which kind of media facade has established itself? How can media facades be integrated into today's often curvaceous architecture and urban landscape? These are just some of the questions that are examined by looking at around 35 current examples, supplemented by interviews with early protagonists from this field, scientists, journalists, product developers and many more. New trends, directions and techlogies are discussed and the important topic of sustainability is t forgotten either. With projects by Asymptote, Big, Realities United, UN Studio and many more.
- Author BiographyDr. Hank Hausler is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Architecture at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Gernot Tscherteu,Hank M. Haeusler,Martin Tomitsch
- LanguageEnglish & German
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note169 colour
- Weight1066 g
- Width220 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.