All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Methods of Teaching and Learning in Libraries is a one-stop introduction to the role of techlogy in teaching and learning in libraries. Emerging models of library instruction and library support of instruction will be presented. Increasingly, librarians are called upon to partner with educational faculty and community members to deliver content and support invative educational initiatives. Since libraries reach across academic disciplines and provide resources for the greater community, they are uniquely positioned to provide services and techlogies that are available to many, bringing invation out of silos and facilitating invation in the community.
- Author BiographyAnn Whitney Gleason currently serves as the Associate Director at the University of Washington Health Sciences Library. Previously, she was the Head of the Health Sciences Library at Stony Brook University in New York. Before becoming a librarian, she worked for many years as a technology specialist in higher education and K-12 education. She is also the author of Mobile Technologies for Every Library.
- Author(s)Ann Whitney Gleason
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/11/2016
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleMedical Library Association Books Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.