All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of sf, fantasy, and myth, the Three Fates are down to only One Fate, and does She need some help! A man-eating ogress wins her prince through her fine culinary skills. A theater professor travels back in time to find Shakespeare was just a spear-carrier. A singer curses a city of fairies for their murderous xephobia and geneticists and shamans pool their talents to make a demi-goddess to save the dying environment.
- Author BiographyCynthia Joyce Clay was judged to be a computer program on Shakespeare at the First Loebner Prize Competition of The Turing Test. The Competition was filmed as part of a PBS Scientific Frontiers episode and aired internationally. Clay was a member of The American Repertory Company. She was invited to Russia to deliver her paper, The Application of Vector Theory to Literature and Drama at the international conference Languages of Science, Languages of Art. She holds a BA in theater from Brandeis University and an MFA from the University of Georgia and attended the National Theater Institute at the O'Neil Center. She is to be included in the 60th Who's Who in America.
- Author(s)Cynthia Joyce Clay
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.