All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pupil Book has been designed with a larger font size, shorter line length, and the reading age fully considered to ensure that it is accessible to the appropriate ability level that this book is targeting. National Curriculum Level 2 is covered in support chapters that provide materials and questions to consolidate this level, whilst Levels 3 and 4 are covered in the main chapters.
- Author(s)Jocelyn Douglas,M. J. Tipler
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1008 g
- Width196 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeAge 11-14yrs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.