All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter moving to a new town, Ann Taylor-t-Tyler, a shy fourth grader, has to cope with a new home, a new school, and making new friends. Her sister Marie adapts to the changes easily but Ann is t so lucky. Her new teacher has an impossible name to remember and can scare the plaster off the ceiling. After a series of failed attempts at fitting in, Ann discovers that just being herself is the key. NEW is sometimes sad, often funny but always familiar.
- Author BiographyK K Mallender has moved over 14 times... so far. Being the new kid so many times, she wrote this book to give comfort and hope to new kids everywhere. Things will get better. Accountant by day, novelist and knitter by night, K K Mallender currently makes her home with her husband, son and St Bernard, in Rochester Hills, MI.
- Author(s)K K Mallender
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.