Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1988
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight2680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAnthony Walker
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsElectrophoresis of RNA Denatured with Glyoxal or Formaldehyde.- Northern Blotting.- Hybrid-Release Translation.- Hybrid-Arrested Translation.- In Vitro Translation and Analysis of Early Events in Protein Synthesis Initiation in Nonreticulocyte Mammalian Cells.- Use of Elutips to Purify DNA.- Plasmid Preparation on Sephacryl S1000.- Electrophoresis of DNA in Nondenaturing Polyacrylamide Gels.- Use of 35S Nucleotides for DNA Sequencing.- Direct Dideoxy DNA Sequencing.- Computer Applications to Molecular Biology.- Detection of Sequence-Specific Protein-DNA Interactions by the DNA-Footprinting Technique.- Oligonucleotide Synthesis Using the Manual Phosphotriester Method.- Manual Oligonucleotide Synthesis Using the Phosphoramidite Method.- Purification of Synthetic Oligonucleotides by Preparative Gel Electrophoresis.- Isolation of High Molecular Weight DNA Suitable for the Construction of Genomic Libraries.- Construction of Mammalian Genomic Libraries Using ? Replacement Vectors.- Cosmid Library Construction.- Construction of cDNA Libraries in ?gt10 or ?gt11.- Immunoscreening of ?gt11 Expression Libraries Using an Avidin-Biotin Detection System.- Primed Synthesis and Direct Sequencing in the Isolation of cDNA Clones Using Short Oligonucleotides.- Constructing Expression cDNA Libraries Using Unphosphorylated Adaptors.- Expression Screening of cDNA Libraries in pEX.- Producing Antibodies of Predetermined Specificity from Escherichia coli Hybrid Proteins.- Epitope Mapping Using pEX.- DNA Transfection of Mammalian Cells Using Polybrene.- Expression of Foreign Genes in Mammalian Cells.- Dot-Blot Hybridization Method.- Detection of Unique or Low Copy Number DNA Sequences in Complex Genomes.- Photobiotin-Labeled DNA and RNA Hybridization Probes.- Enzyme-Labeled DNA Probes.- Luminescent Detection of Specific DNA Sequences.- Detection of DNA Sequences Using Biotinylated Probes.- Crosslinking of Single-Stranded DNA to Resins.- Extraction of RNA from Plants.- Isolation of Plant Nuclei.- In Vitro Transcription in Plant Nuclei.- Large-Scale Isolation of Ti Plasmid DNA.- Transformation and Regeneration of Dicotyledonous Plants.- Plant Protoplast Fusion.- Plant Tissue Culture.- Direct Gene Transfer into Plant Protoplasts.- Isolation of Wheat Chloroplasts and Chloroplast DNA.- DNA Labeling by Isolated Wheat Chloroplasts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.