All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book & CD traces the evolution of New Orleans jazz and second-line drumming from the early styles of ragtime and traditional jazz to their modern applications in contemporary jazz.
- Author(s)Dan Thress,Herlin Riley,Johnny Vidacovich
- PublisherWarner Bros. Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleDCI video transcription series
- Place of PublicationMiami
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Bros. Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefacsimiles, music, portraits
- Weight431 g
- Width226 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.