Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Orleans is t only a city built of timber and brick, but a state of mind.
- Author BiographyBorn in Paris on October 11 1941, Bernard Hermann started his career as photojournalist for a French newspaper. Later, as a photographer for the Gamma Agency, he travelled to Outer Mongolia, the Amazon and the South Pacific where he arrived in 1970 on assignment aboard the Pen Duick IV racing yacht. In Tahiti he collaborated assiduously with the newly born Editions du Pacifique, producing a number of travel books such as Guadeloupe, Martinique, Haiti, New Caledonia, New Hebrides and Tahiti and Its Islands. Bernard Hermann is also the photographer of several pictorial albums: San Francisco, Rio, New York, and Paris.A New Orleans journalist for more than 50 years, Charles L. Pie Dufour wrote a daily editorial page column for the States-Item for 30 years, until his retirement in 1979. He has been an instructor of history at Tulane University, his alma mater, which in 1978 conferred upon him the honorary degree of Doctor of Humane Letters. Dufour is the author of eight books, co-author of a ninth and has edited two other works. His main fields have been the American Civil War -- The Night the War Was Lost, Nine Men in Gray, and Gentle Tiger -- the Mexican War -- A Compact History of the Mexican War -- and New Orleans and Louisiana history -- New Orleans, the Crescent City and Ten Flags in the Wind. The latter, the story of Louisiana, is in Harper & Row's Regions of America Series.
- Author(s)Charles L. Dufour
- PublisherLouisiana State University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1980
- Place of PublicationBaton Rouge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLouisiana State University Press
- Content Note165col.ill.
- Weight948 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byBernard M. Hermann
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.85
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.