New Perspectives on Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Comprehensive by Kelly Hart, Mitch Geller (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $103.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 20 Mar
- AU $34.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNEW PERSPECTIVES ON ADOBE DREAMWEAVER CS6, COMPREHENSIVE offers a critical-thinking approach to teaching Web design. This text explains and reinforces design software concepts and skills through the New Perspectives' signature case-based, problem-solving pedagogy. Students will transcend point-and-click skills to take full advantage of the software's utility.
- Author BiographyCombining backgrounds in Art, Psychology and Media Technologies with 12 years as a University Professor, Mitch Geller divides his time between running Nu-Design, a full-service Multimedia/Web Design firm, working in digital imaging and video, and teaching the occasional seminar. His expertise includes advanced programming and artistic design for database, Web, CD-ROM and intranet based applications. He is a board member at DCCC Richland, has been on the faculty at MacWorld, featured in Siggraph, co-authored the bestselling New Perspectives on Dreamweaver series of books and has written a chapter for Virtual Publics (Yale University Press). His work has been shown internationally including: Video Witnesses; Festival of New Journalism, The Humboldt Film, INFERMENTAL7(200 City International Tour) International Festival of Progressive Film and Video, USA Film Festival, the Marin County Film and Video Exhibition, the United States Film and Video Festival, the Chicago International Film Festival, the 26th, and the 26th Festival Der Nationen. In his spare time he enjoys sleeping. Kelly Hart is a multimedia artist specializing in sophisticated conceptual and aesthetic design for user interfaces and public display as well as film, video, 2-D animation, and multimedia design. Kelly's background includes project management for a diverse range of large-scale media and multimedia projects. In addition to writing, teaching and running a full service multimedia design firm, she continues to produce and distribute her independent video art and has been shown in many prestigious national venues including KERA/PBS Frame of Mind , Syracuse University, Dallas Video Festival, Mackinney Arts Center, Axlegrease Squeaky Wheel , Philadelphia DUTV 54, Manhattan (35) Bijou Matinee , MacWorld and Siggraph.
- Author(s)Kelly Hart,Mitch Geller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date17/06/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width215 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.