All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume aims to broaden the focus of existing loanword research, which has mainly been conducted from a systemic and structuralist perspective. The eight studies in this volume introduce omasiological, phraseological, and methodological invations to the study of lexical borrowing. These new perspectives significantly enhance our understanding of lexical borrowing and provide new insights into contact-induced variation and change.
- Author BiographyEline Zenner, KU Leuven, Belgium; Gitte Kristiansen, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- Series TitleLanguage Contact and Bilingualism [LCB]
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter Inc
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEline Zenner,Gitte Kristiansen
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.