All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionWith the New Perspectives' critical-thinking, problem-solving approach, students will gain a comprehensive understanding of MICROSOFT OFFICE ACCESS 2010 and will learn how to take advantage of the flexibility it offers. Case-based tutorials challenge students to apply what they are learning to real-life tasks, preparing them to easily transfer skills to new situations. With New Perspectives, students understand why they're learning what they're learning and are better situated to retain skills beyond the classroom.
- Author BiographyJoseph J. Adamski spent 12 years as a computer professional at aerospace and financial services companies and is an Associate Professor Emeritus at Grand Valley State University. He has worked as a computer professional and educator for over 40 years with a special interest in database management and personal uses of databases. Kathleen Finnegan is a co-author on New Perspectives on Microsoft(R) Access(R) and has edited and managed many other successful textbooks on Microsoft(R) applications for Cengage Learning's Course Technology. She has taught various computer courses for corporate training and high-tech companies and has developed courseware as both a technical writer and editor, with over 20 years of experience in this field.
- Author(s)Joseph J. Adamski,Kathy Finnegan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1497 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.