All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNEW PERSPECTIVES ON MICROSOFT EXPRESSION WEB 3.0, International Edition offers a critical-thinking approach to teaching Web design within the Expression Studio suite. This text explains and reinforces Expression Web concepts through the New Perspectives' signature case-based, problem-solving pedagogy. You will learn how to design and maintain Web pages with Microsoft's WYSIWYG Expression Web 3.0 software.
- Author BiographyProfessor Henry Bojack has been teaching at the college level for more than 25 years. He is currently the Acting Chair of the Business and Management of Technology Department at Farmingdale State College in Long Island, NY. Professor Bojack is a past winner of the Farmingdale Foundation Award for Teaching Excellence. He teaches courses in Office applications. Management Information Systems, and Web page authoring.
- Author(s)Henry Bojack
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1089 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.