All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
About this product
- DescriptionNEW PERSPECTIVES ON MICROSOFT EXPRESSION WEB 3.0 offers a critical-thinking approach to teaching Web design within the Expression Studio suite. This text explains and reinforces Expression Web concepts through the New Perspectives' signature case-based, problem-solving pedagogy. Students will learn how to design and maintain Web pages with Microsoft's WYSIWYG Expression Web 3.0 software.
- Author BiographyProfessor Henry Bojack has been teaching at the college level for more than 25 years. He is currently the Acting Chair of the Business and Management of Technology Department at Farmingdale State College in Long Island, NY. Professor Bojack is a past winner of the Farmingdale Foundation Award for Teaching Excellence. He teaches courses in Office applications. Management Information Systems, and Web page authoring.
- Author(s)Henry Bojack
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight748 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.