All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the New Perspectives' critical-thinking, problem-solving approach, students will gain a comprehensive understanding of MICROSOFT OFFICE POWERPOINT 2010 and will learn how to take advantage of the flexibility it offers. Case-based tutorials challenge students to apply what they are learning to real-life tasks, preparing them to easily transfer skills to new situations. With New Perspectives, students understand why they're learning what they're learning and are better situated to retain skills beyond the classroom.
- Author BiographyBeverly B. Zimmerman, an award-winning Associate Professor at Brigham Young University, holds a Ph.D. in instructional design. She has published several articles on the use of computer technology for teaching writing, co-authored over 30 books on computer applications software, and authored an oral presentations book. S. Scott Zimmerman obtained a Ph.D. from Florida State University and was a postdoctoral fellow at Cornell University. He is currently a professor at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah and has published many scientific papers, computer articles, and computer programming and applications software books.
- Author(s)Beverly Zimmerman,S. Scott Zimmerman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1015 g
- Width221 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.