All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNEW PERSPECTIVES ON THE INTERNET has been updated to cover the newest releases of the three main web browsers including Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox 4, and Google Chrome. With the New Perspectives critical-thinking, problem-solving approach, you will learn basic to advanced features of the Internet from Browser Basics to Electronic Commerce.
- Author BiographyGary Schneider is a Professor of Accounting and Information Systems at Quinnipiac University. The author or co-author of 31 books on accounting, electronic commerce, and information topics. Gary has PhD in accounting systems from the University of Tennessee, and MBA in accounting from Xavier University. Jessica Evans is the author or co-author of more than 50 titles from the New Perspectives, Illustrated, and Succeeding in Business Series. Ms. Evans also has extensive work experience for the Cengage Learning Computing team as a developmental editor and has edited more than 40 projects on programming languages, database concepts, SQL, Oracle, database applications, Office applications, and website development.
- Author(s)Gary Schneider,Jessica Evans
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width215 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement9th International edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.