About this product
- DescriptionThe New Reading 360 series is designed to provide a solid literary foundation for infants and build on previous literacy kwledge for juniors. Little books reinforce and consolidate the vocabulary found in the readers. They can be used within the classroom or as a home-school reading project.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication12/09/1988
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleNew Reading 360
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight206 g
- Width167 mm
- Height161 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statement6 Paperbacks
- Reading Age7-13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.