All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Rules tells the tale of the evolution of health care regulation over the last quarter century and examines the relationship between regulation and quality improvement. The authors outline ways to convert regulation from a meaningless waste of resources into a system that can truly help practitioners provide better care. And they offer bold recommAndations for change, with fourteen of their own prescriptions for specific arenas of regulation.
- Author BiographyTROYEN A. BRENNAN is professor of Law and Public Health and professor of Medicine at Harvard School of Public Health and Harvard Medical School. He is the author of Just Doctoring: Medical Ethics in the Liberal State (1991). DONALD M. BERWICK is president and CEO of the Institute for Health Care Improvement in Boston. He is coauthor (with B. Godfrey and J. Roessner) of the best--selling Curing Health Care (Jossey--Bass, 1990).
- Author(s)Berwick,Troyen A. Brennan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/10/1995
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight643 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.