All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter how much repeat business you get from loyal customers, the lifeblood of your business is a constant flow of new accounts. Whether you're a sales rep, sales manager, or a professional services executive, if you are expected to bring in new business, you need a proven formula for prospecting, developing, and closing deals. New Sales. Simplified. is the answer. You'll learn how to: identify a strategic, finite, workable list of genuine prospects; draft a compelling, customer-focused sales story ; perfect the proactive telephone call to get face-to-face with more prospects; use email, voicemail, and social media to your advantage; overcome-even prevent - every buyer's anti-salesperson reflex; build rapport, because people buy from people they like and trust; prepare for and structure a winning sales call; stop presenting and start dialoguing with buyers; make time in your calendar for business development activities; and much more. Packed with examples and anecdotes, New Sales. Simplified. balances a blunt (and often funny) look at what most salespeople and executives do wrong with an easy-to-follow plan for ramping up new business starting today.
- Author BiographyMIKE WEINBERG is a top-performing sales hunter, sales executive, and founder and president of The New Sales Coach, a consultancy specializing in new business development sales strategies.
- Author(s)Mike Weinberg
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight870 g
- Width62 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.