All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Carol Ann Duffy is the most humane and accessible poet of our time' Rose Tremain, Guardian This volume contains poems chosen by Carol Ann Duffy from her first six acclaimed collections, from Standing Female Nude (1985) to Feminine Gospels (2002), and a handful of 'other poems' collected here for the first time. Endlessly varied and wonderfully inventive, this volume is the perfect introduction for new readers, the essential selection for students, and a glorious sum of parts for old acquaintances.
- Author BiographyCarol Ann Duffy lives in Manchester, where she is Professor and Creative Director of The Writing School at Manchester Metropolitan University. She has written for both children and adults, and her poetry has received many awards, including the Signal Prize for Children's Verse, the Whitbread and Forward Prizes, and the Lannan and E. M. Forster Prize in America. In 2005, she won the T. S. Eliot Prize for Rapture. She was appointed Poet Laureate in 2009.
- Author(s)Carol Ann Duffy
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight360 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementReprints
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.