About this product
- DescriptionNew Steps in Religious Education for the Caribbean is the latest edition of the popular and highly regarded course, revised to meet the needs of schools in the Caribbean. Presented in clear double-page spreads, the three books in the series cover the major world and Caribbean faiths and actively encourage pupils to learn about religions and consider the role these play in society today. Activities encourage students to consider the role of religion in establishing individual identity and their role both as participants in a faith group and as stewards within the wider global community. This edition can be used by all teachers of Religious Education in lower secondary schools and can be used with complete confidence by those looking for coverage of the new ROSE syllabus.
- Author(s)Michael Keene
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width220 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeAge 11-14yrs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.