All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization and the techlogical revolution have forced organizations to rethink decision-making structures favouring the adoption of highly invative practices. This book analyzes the impact of new techlogies testing empowerment, engagement and democratization against the new organizational morphology of political parties and corporations.
- Author BiographyEmmanuelle Avril is Professor of Contemporary British Politics and Society, Universite Sorbonne Nouvelle, France Christine Zumello is Professor of Contemporary American Politics and Society, Universite Sorbonne Nouvelle, France.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChristine Zumello,Emmanuelle Avril
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.