All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLanguage learning techlogy has made rapid advances in the last ten years and w embraces t only traditional techlogical aids, such as the audiocassette recorder and overhead projector, but also interactive videodiscs and computer networks. This collection of papers, most of which were presented at the 1989 Man and the Media Symposium at the Goethe-Institute, London, is a representative cross-section of current trends in language learning techlogy. It includes papers on computer assisted language learning, the use of video material and television subtitling, computerized dictionaries and takes a new look at the language laboratory.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Graham Davies studied German and French in London and Hamburg in the 1960s and developed an interest in computers and languages in the 1970s. He is now a Professor and Director of the Language Centre at the Polytechnic of West London.Michael Hussey took a first degree in Chinese Studies at the University of Leeds in the 1970s and a masters degree in computer science in 1990. He now works in the Language Centre at the Polytechnic of West London.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/1992
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig.
- Weight200 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGraham Davies,Michael Hussey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.