All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor new girl Darrell Rivers, there are friends to be made, pranks to be played and fun to be had at Malory Towers in Enid Blyton's best-loved boarding school series. In book seven, Darrell has left Malory Towers and her sister Felicity takes over as head girl. But the other girls are determined to cause trouble. Will Freddie and June ever stop playing tricks? And what's Amy's strange family secret? Expect more drama at Malory Towers! Between 1946 and 1951, Enid Blyton wrote six vels set at Malory Towers. Books 7-12 are authorised sequels of the series written by Pamela Cox in 2009 and focus on the adventures of Felicity Rivers, Susan Blake, and June Johns. This edition is unillustrated.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton was born in East Dulwich, South London, in 1897. She wrote over six hundred books in her lifetime, including many of the 20th century's most popular children's series. Some of her best-known works include the Famous Five, the Secret Seven, Malory Towers, The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing Chair and Noddy. Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children's favourite in reader polls.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMalory Towers
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight176 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.