All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Territories examines creative practices in today's globalized world, in which disciplines overlap more than ever before. Looking in particular at countries such as Brazil, Cuba, Panama, Columbia, Mexico, El Salvador, Puerto Rico, Venezuela and Chile, this volume discusses the ways in which craft, art and design have transcended their former identities. Today, artists in these fields may address issues of t only commodification and mass production, but also social concerns of urbanization, displacement, housing and sustainability. Including the work of more than 100 artists, designers/design studios and artisans, New Territories sets out to explore the present state of design--much of which has emerged from interfaces between manufacturers, folk artisans, indigeus artists and designers--and its future.
- PublisherTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Weight1225 g
- Width208 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Introduction byLowery Sims
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.45Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.