All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is dedicated to the memory of Steven Vajda, one of the pioneers of mathematical programming, who was born in Hungary. The twenty-two invited chapters written by thirty-six authors from twelve countries provide the reader with an insight into recent advances in mathematical programming. Audience: This book is addressed to researchers and postgraduate students with an interest in the theoretical and algorithmic aspects of the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- Series TitleApplied Optimization
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byF. Giannessi,Sandor Komlosi,Tamas Rapcsak
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1998
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.