All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Vampire Cinema looks at recent vampire films as a genre, and asks what is at stake when the cinematic vampire and the modern world are made to encounter each other.
- Author BiographyKEN GELDER is Professor of English in the School of Culture and Communication at the University of Melbourne, Australia. His books include Reading the Vampire (1994), the co-authored Uncanny Australia (1998), Popular Fiction: The Logics and Practices of a Literary Field (2004), and Subcultures: Cultural Histories and Social Practice (2007). He is editor of The Horror Reader (2000) and the second edition of The Subcultures Reader (2005).
- Author(s)Ken Gelder
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight416 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.