Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis purpose of this book is to fill the gap in administrative research concerning the important role of assistant principals in secondary schools in the United States. Based on discussions with 90 first year assistant principals, the authors illustrate the perceptions and emotions of new administrators during their transition from teacher to administrator, and detail how they coped with the adjustments to this faster-paced professional world.
- Author(s)Gary N. Hartzell,Kathleen T. Nelson,Richard C. Williams
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/1995
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.