All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title looks at the present state-of-the-art in global financial risk management, and then at the invations and solutions that are being developed to solve the problems with current methodologies. The author presents a closely reasoned explanation of why the traditional quantitative methods are longer adequate and argues the case for the hybrid instrument that will arise from the merging of the capital and insurance markets. New Ways for Managing Global Financial Risks will allow readers to think differently about how global financial risk is managed, and how to simplify the process.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL H. HYMAN was the founder of GH Asset Management, Ltd, London, England, a firm specializing in global fixed income asset management. The firm's primary interest is the development of international portfolios of government debt instruments and the use of derivative instruments to manage associated financial risks. Clients include pension funds, corporations, banks, local governments, reinsurance companies and insurance firms. Mr Hyman's global fixed income performance track record was consistently in the top one percentile and ranked number one in 1992, 1993, 1995 & 1996 by the PIPER Performance Measurement Service, (reported by Pensions and Investments ). A prolific writer and popular speaker, Mr Hyman has led seminars and training programs for investment bankers and money managers worldwide. He has recently founded a new venture, Global Financial Risk Solutions, a financial engineering company. He completed his undergraduate studies from the University of Miami and his postgraduate studies and economic research from the London School of Economics.
- Author(s)M.H. Hyman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width179 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.