All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionImprove your vocabulary with a new word a day! 365 words in a calendar format help you to learn one new word each day. Memory tricks and riddles make it fun and easy. Phonetic and simple explanations help you to use the words in a conversation. Making New Word A Day both enjoyable and entertaining!
- Author BiographyElliot Carruthers has seventeen Microsoft certifications and builds computer based training systems for fortune 500 companies. As an expert in teaching systems, he realized there was something missing in the way vocabulary is taught and came up with the New Word A Day concept that breaks each word into its simplest idea. He realized memory tricks were essential and that humor is needed to keep the learning fun.
- Author(s)E S Carruthers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight193 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.