All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.52Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.25Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a mystery every month from A to Z Mysteries author Ron Roy! Who knew there were thirteen months in a year? It's an extra thirteenth book of the Calendar Mysteries! Bradley, Brian, Nate, and Lucy are looking forward to a New Year's Eve party. But someone is leaving clues that there might be more to this celebration than confetti and isemakers. The year ends with a surprise in this exciting conclusion to the Calendar Mysteries series.
- Author BiographyRON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the popular A to Z Mysteries and Capital Mysteries series. When not working on a new book, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books. Visit Ron online at RonRoy.com. JOHN STEVEN GURNEY has illustrated many books for children, including the entire A to Z Mysteries series and Scholastic's popular Bailey School Kids series.
- Author(s)Ron Roy
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStepping Stone Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight145 g
- Width138 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Steven Gurney
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.