All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing engaging illustrations and alliterative wordplay, this hip board book teaches kids the alphabet while exploring New York City's coolest sites - from the Empire State Building and Coney Island to the Staten Island Ferry and the High Line. A menagerie of whimsical, colorful animals takes kids on a fun, insider's tour of the Big Apple. The perfectly unique gift for any junior New Yorker!
- Author BiographyGus D'Angelo is an artist and animator whose illustrations have appeared in the New York Times, the San Francisco Bay Guardian, and the Washington Post. He is the author and illustrator of San Francisco ABCs. He lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Gus D'Angelo
- PublisherGus D'Angelo
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGus D'Angelo
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width155 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.